Friday 21 October 2016

Ali Nuhu: Rahama Sadau expulsion was too harsh







A popular kannywood actor ali nuhu has said the expulsion was too harsh for the embattled rahama sadau. Ali nuhu told channels tv correspondent that the penalty for her offense was too harsh, she is supposed to be served with a warning or suspension but not expulsion. 

 “ I think that expulsion is too rigid , if it were something like giving her  a warning or placing her on suspension, I can understand but expelling someone from someone’s profession I think its not fair” he said. The correspondent further asked him if he has consulted his colleague or members of the association that banned her if they are going to do anything, he said “yes I have spoken to couples of the members of the MOPPAN, I think they are going to reconsider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment